Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ultra Vroom decided to off itself a few minutes ago.  Somehow I accidentally deleted it, and it won't let me import the file again, and I'm not about to rebuild the layout and stuff anyway....too much work.  So...I wasn't really planning on doing things this way, but I guess this is goodbye to this blog.  I should probably write a dramatic farewell post, huh?  Again, too much work. Don't worry...I'll be doing more personal stuff over on Annilygreen to fill the void in my heart.  It's been fun.

4 comments:

  1. do you have a copy of all of the old posts? Many of them are still showing in my reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. marie....it reposted a bunch of the most recent ones when i tried to restore the whole blog. but yes...don't worry....i have a copy of everything. if i didn't, i'd probably be bawling my eyes out around the clock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? That's crazy. Guess it was meant to be. So glad you have a super duper back-up blog. I'm going to head over there right now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer, but good thing you have the other blog. I've been liking that one a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete